Do you have a skills gap?
A social media slot on your company away day?
A new team crying out for know now?
Bespoke workshops mean we collaborate with you to develop a tailored agenda for your unique team.
Because social media is relatively new, many people find it hard to integrate it into their role, even if there is a call for it. This is usually because they lack the confidence and skills and are not sure how to best deploy it
Sessions are usually half day, or a day, for both large groups and on a one to one basis. They typically cover:
- Playback of social media research
- Social media framework and roles
- Overview of social media and how to use it
- Latest industry thinking and what it means for your brand
- Social media marketing methodologies; strategy, planning, community management, measurement
- How to use owned and earned media for engagement, marketing, PR, sales, customer service
- Working with digital influencers and bloggers
- Creating advocacy and ambassadors
- Case studies which we can learn from
- Brainstorming and campaign planning working on a live brief
Please get in touch using the form below if you’d like more information on our workshops and we’ll get back to you shortly, thanks